7.29.2013

Friday in the Country

Well last week I got a call from Gail.  She told me that Tyler and Sophie were going to be out at their house on Friday and didn't know if we wanted to come spend the day with them.  So Friday morning we packed up and headed to Newton.  Right when we got there we took pictures of the kids because they were all happy and in good moods.

my niece Sophie holding Henry.  She goes he's so big I almost can't hold him!


Then we were off to the beach to burn off some steam.

Sophie and Tyler have no fear at all when it comes to that water.  Sophie will jump off the dock like crazy.  Paigey is a little more nervous about it.  This picture kills me.  We tried to to get Paige to jump holding hands with Sophie.  It didn't work.


So while they were doing this!



Paige was hanging out in the water


Sophie and Paige decided they needed to dig a bathtub.  Lets just say I think Grammie did most of the digging and most of the filling it with water.  But Sophie was really taking a bath in it.  So funny!


After a lot of swimming, it was picnic lunch in the porch!


Then Grammie read stories to the girls before nap time.  


While Paige was sleeping and Sophie was resting, I got to hang out with Tyler alone with is something that I never get to do.  Gail, Tyler and I played a bunch of games.  We played Sorry!  I haven't played it forever and it was so much fun!!


Did I mention I won?


Then once the girls were up they played a game of go fish with Grammie


So funny to watch these girls play


We had so much fun!  Paige and Henry were so tired but had a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment