9.09.2013

Hartz Update

So I haven't blogged about us in a while.  Things have been pretty busy around our house, especially for this Mama at work.  So I will give you a little picture update of our world.  The kids are both doing great!  Paige started her 3 year old preschool curriculum today.  So the summer fun is over and now they start learning.  She's pretty excited about it.  She's been surprising us lately with how well she can write her letters.  We've been letting her write on cards, etc.  So I'm interested to see how much better they get with them focusing on a letter a week.  Henry is growing and growing.  He has started to do so many more things in the last week or so.  I rolled him on his belly yesterday and finally saw him picking his head up off the floor.  I got really excited.  He talks and smiles at us constantly.  He's starting to enjoy holding onto toys and has found a new love with his blanket.  We're still working on breaking him of the swaddle blanket.  I can't believe he's 3 months old.
We're having a garage sale this weekend.  I'm not too excited about it but hoping my stuff sells!  I spent all day yesterday with Rob and my mom marking all of the kids clothes we are selling.  So fingers crossed for a good turnout.

Paige and Henry hanging out together

Henry and I on the deck enjoying the weather.

Rob reading to the kids before we got in the car

Rob and Henry watching football

Paige fell asleep while eating in the car on the way home from my sister's house

Henry and his new favorite thing...his mouse blanket

This is only a small portion of the totes

Rob and Henry now watching baseball...Working on Henry's head control


This is my favorite picture of Henry!  I put him in the bath and he's getting so big for his seat.  He just hung one leg off and was relaxing like hey there!


No comments:

Post a Comment