8.28.2013

Typical Night At Our House

When you get to our house around 6 PM.  Usually that is when we're all walking in the door.  That means Daddy has grabbed the kids from daycare, and Mommy probably worked late and is running in the door at the same time.  I then usually start dinner and this is how you can usually find Rob.


Yep he's bouncing Henry with his feet and Paige is using him as a chair.  This usually works amazing.  Then Henry will go for his night time routine of taking a nap in the bathroom with the fan on.  We have no idea why this works but we do it every night and because it works Rob, Paige and I get to have dinner together with no screaming baby.  Now you've been let into the world of the Hartz family.  Please ignore the mess I'm in a MAJOR declutter mode at my house.  It's paying off as I've been selling stuff like crazy!!

Enjoy your holiday weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment