Life continues to move at a crazy pace. My work is very busy as we're taking on new clients which is very exciting!! I can't believe the holidays are almost here. September is almost over, soon it will be November and I'll be having a birthday that ends in a 0.
My whole house has colds right now. Rob and the kids are all coughing and stuffed up. Henry doesn't have it that bad and Rob has it the worst. I'm trying to healthy and also pump them full of emergen-c. Thought I'd throw out some new pictures.
This is what our driveway looked like for the garage sale. Good golly I can't believe we had that much stuff!
Here is Grammie and Paigey having lunch on the deck. Please enjoy their table as we sold our other one at the sale. Also I love that Paige is wearing a leotard. Thanks Grammie for bringing it!
Just a little Grandma time before nap time
Mom and I with our much deserved beers!
Rob and I hosted a birthday party for my best friend Graham. We had a bunch of people over to grill out and play games. The weather was amazing!! Rob also brought out a TV for college football. Henry and him had some quality boy time before our guests arrived. Rob doesn't enjoy having a boy at all if you can't tell.
Then I include these pictures of my children sleeping. I just love both of them when they are sleeping, but every mom says that. Paige is always sleeping in some way that makes her dad and I want to climb in and sleep with her. Except we're not going down that road. Henry is always spread all out now that he doesn't sleep swaddled. For the first time EVER he slept through the night last night. Let's hope we can get this to be a trend that continues. I don't have high hopes for that!
Rob will be guest posting here soon. He went on a field trip with Paigey and took a TON of pictures.







No comments:
Post a Comment