4.30.2014

Enjoying The Weather

 Oh man did Iowa have some amazing weather last Saturday.  We decided to take as much of an advantage of it as we could.  Rob went to a friends house after work to help with some stuff so the kids and I ate dinner on the deck and played outside.


Henry is still pretty unsure of the grass so Paige thought she would help me learn to walk in it.  It was pretty funny to watch.



That little buddy was so pooped out that night.  I changed his diaper and got his pj pants on, but he decided he wanted to just lay down before I could even get his shirt off.


Saturday Rob decided that it was time to start prepping the garden.  Paigey of course had to be outside and helping.  This only means one thing, Henry pounding on the sliding glass door needing to be outside with Daddy and Paigey too.  So I put out a blanket and some toys.  The best part is because he's still unsure of the grass he wont leave the blanket.  It's the best playpen ever invented!!!




I thought her outfit was so funny so I took a picture.  Doesn't every girl wear shorts, a hoodie, her new hat, and rain boots to work in the garden?  She's the best!


We then ate some lunch outside and it was off to nap time.  Mama was working on 9 loads of laundry and cleaning out house.  Needless to say I'm one pooped out girl.  Also don't you guys love my kids new hats!  Henry is a typical Hartz boy and looks so good in hats!


1 comment:

  1. Love the hats and the St. Louis Cardinals "blanket jail" was hilarious! The look on Henry's face is like "I'd love to walk over there but this green stuff is just weird."

    ReplyDelete