4.23.2014

Mama and Daddy Go To Vegas

Did you like the title?  That's what Paige calls us, Mama and Daddy.  I now realize that she sounds like a Southern girl and it's my favorite.

Ok so Rob and I went to Vegas!  We went to celebrate my best friend Pat turning 30.  His wife and my bestest friend planned the whole thing and boy did we have a good time.  This is the 2nd time this group has gone to Vegas and we brought some newbies with us.  So get ready for a lot of random pictures of a lot of crazy 30 year olds and a couple non 30s.

Here is Rob's beautiful picture of us flying over the mountains.


After we got there Graham and I did a little shopping at an outlet mall.  Well the fellas all seemed to have found a happy hour while we were gone.  Rob seemed to think it was a great idea to take a selfie with everyone on the trip.  I can explain who everyone is..

This is Sean (Pat's younger brother), Robert, and Craig


This is Pat (Birthday boy) Robert, and Chris


Corbin and Rob


Of course it's us!  I'm drinking a margarita in a blender that Graham bought.


Graham, Rob, and Bobbi (Sean's girlfriend)


I had to have a picture with Pat of course!


And then Graham and I!!



 We then all went out to dinner at an amazing restaurant.  This is our entire group while we wait for our table.  These people are some of the best friends a girl could ever ask for.  I love each of them and would do anything for them.  So great to go on vacation and get away from our usual day to day life for a bit.


The next day we all walked around and took in the sights.  There was a group from our bunch that would go to the pool everyday and a group of us who would just explore the city and go shopping.  We then got ready to go out for dinner.  We ate at a restaurant some of us ate at last time called KGB.  It's a gourmet burger place that is so good!

Graham and I doing what we do best having fun while getting ready!


Here we are ready for the night!


This is our friend Chris.  He's known for taking the longest out of all the boys to get ready...he's also been known to take longer then Graham and I.  So we thought we should take a picture of us all hanging out while he gets ready!


Here we all are dressed and ready!

The Ladies!  Bobbi, Graham and I

Graham and Pat

Robby and I

This is us hanging out by the fountains at our hotel later that night.


Our last day there was Pat's actual birthday!!  We had a fun day of gambling and wondering.  We then got ready to go to dinner at Pat's favorite restaurant in Vegas, Bobby Flay's Mesa Grill.  Unfortunately Robby wasn't feeling very well so he ended up back at the hotel before dinner.  At least I got a picture of us before that happened.




I'm so thankful to have these friends.  But it was so much fun to go to Vegas and just cut loose.  We all try and not take things so seriously.  We'll put each other in check when we do.  I've grown up with most of this group since at least junior high and I wouldn't change it at all!!

Love you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment