I'm just going to warn people I'm feeling sappy tonight. It could be the great weekend we had...it could be the fact my baby is about to turn 1 on Wednesday. But I'm sitting here feeling so blessed for my life, my family, and my friends. We had a very busy weekend but a fun one. I went to a baby shower for a co-worker who has become an amazing friend. We are a lot alike and it cracks me up. It was fun to go and watch the excitement on her face as she prepares for her first baby and surrounds herself with her loved ones. After the shower Rob, Paige, Henry and myself all packed up and headed to Newton. Paige, Gail, my mom and I all had a date at a princess tea party!! A new tea room opened in Newton and had a princess tea party with Belle & Snow White. The tea party was fun to just watch Paige. The food was not geared towards kids, but it's ok. Enjoy all of the pictures!! You'll see Paigey with Laek Graham's daughter. They were there too!!
 |
| Laek didn't want to smile :) |
 |
| This girl drank so much "tea" |
Paige is still talking about it. It was so much fun! Graham and I decided we need to be these princesses. They were saying the funniest stuff and most sarcastic stuff but in sweet princess voices. I loved it!
Today we just took a day at home. We did all of our usual stuff in the morning and then it was time to just relax! We put up the pool in the backyard and invited the neighbors over! Henry thought the pool was the coolest thing ever. Rob and I were laughing so hard! It's just been a great weekend! Enjoy the rest of the pictures! I'm sure there will be a lot of blogs this week. Paige starts swim lessons, Henry turns 1, and we have Henry's party this weekend!!! Summer is here people!
 |
| Claire's first time in the pool!! |
 |
| How many beers can we put on the stroller? |
No comments:
Post a Comment