10.02.2014

Field Trip with Paige

So last year you'll all remember that Rob went on the apple orchard field trip with Paige.  This year I got to go!  It's always fun to go on field trips and talk to the other parents and watch Paige interact with her friends.  We went to the same orchard/pumpkin patch that we've been to before.  They got to do apple tasting, go on a hayrack ride, jumping pillow, corn pool...we pooped them out in 3 hours.  After the picnic Paige and I spent the day together.  Since we were 10 mins away from Ames we thought we would visit Daddy at work too.  I love my Paige and Mom days.  So much fun!!










Paige has been wanting to learn how to cook and get more involved in cooking with me.  So after her nap we went to the store and pulled together a way for her to help me cook dinner.  We set it all up on our deck for when the boys came home.  She was so proud!



No comments:

Post a Comment