10.02.2014

What A Great Weekend

 We finally had an entire weekend at home...I can not explain to you how much needed this way for us.  Rob and I have been working on projects to update our living room (blog to come).  It's been a project from hell (no other way to explain it).  So to have a weekend at home to clean up the house and relax a bit was amazing!  All of the photos are from Sunday.  Sunday we started our morning early with a trip to Menards.  The kids LOVE the car cart and this was Henry's first time.  We make so many trips to Menards it feels like our second home.  We were however getting me an exciting present for my craft table so I was much more interested in the trip HA!



After Menards we went out for breakfast together.  I'm starting biggest loser at work so I made sure to enjoy all of the things I probably will have to limit for the next 3 months.  Henry got his first sucker at the restaurant.


Sunday afternoon Paigey talked us into going on a bike ride.  She also someone talked us into letting her actually ride her own bike.  So we didn't go on as long of a ride as Rob and I originally wanted, but she did AMAZING!  She fell off a couple times but just got up and brushed it off.  We're working on navigating the corners on sidewalks.  Henry loved his trip in the Burley cart just as much as his sister used to.  We also stopped at the school on our way back home for the kids to play for a bit.  I am realizing I have a million pictures of Henry and none of Paige.  But Paige is so busy right now it's hard to get her to stop.




Thought I would leave you with this cute little dude on our way to dinner.  His personality is changing so much.  He's also starting to say so many words and learning how to request things.


No comments:

Post a Comment