5.09.2012

It's Been Awhile

 Well it's been a while since I updated anything about Paigey.  From the picture on the left you'll see we've been spending a lot of time outside.  We had some warm weather last week and Paige has been dying to play with her water table since she got it for her birthday.  She just loves to play with all the buckets and strainers.  She also had her first experience with the sprinkler.  I didn't get a picture because I was laughing so hard at her I totally forgot to take one.  She loved it and hated it.  But it was the most entertaining thing I have ever watched her do.  The other picture is her coloring on her new lap table I got her from IKEA.  My friend Jenn and I have been taking a Saturday every 6 months or so to go have a mommy's night away in Minnesota.  We thank our husbands for watching the little girls.  But I found this amazing little table and Paige LOVES it.


Rob and I have finally decided that Paigey is no longer our little baby.  I mean obviously the fact that she's 3 ft tall and 32 lbs gave it away.  But she has just decided to be this big girl all of a sudden.  The newest things she is doing.  She started drinking from a cup that doesn't have a lid on it.  We're still pretty careful about this one, but she's doing an amazing job!  She has found a love for showers instead of baths.  Rob and I are totally ok with this as you can imagine its a lot easier to wash her hair in the shower then the bath.  She just gets in the water and loves every minute of it.  Rob and I always look at each other and say, "$35 swimming lessons well worth it"!  She's also talking up a storm.  She has full conversations with us now about anything, birds outside, what happened at daycare, etc.  My mom was over the other day and listened to Paige and I have an entire conversation about showers, how hot daddy likes his and how mommy doesn't like hers hot, etc.  My mom said her language has increased so much.

I will try and get some more pictures up for you guys.  We have some fun stuff coming up on the weekends including a trip to Sesame Street Live next weekend.  It's Mommy/Daughter day with Graham and Laek.  I think Graham and I might be more excited.  Love you all and thank you for all the great emails I get after I make these updates.  It's so nice to stay in touch with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment