Well we went to Newton this weekend so that Paige could spend some time with all of her grandparents. We went to church with Grandma Greta on Sunday and Paige got to do something that made me oh so proud! I know she made her Papa Gary proud as well! It all starts with learning to play the piano...here she is playing at Grandma Greta's.
Then at church she got to play the DRUMS!! I don't know if all of you know but my Dad as well and myself were both drummers. My Mom plays in the praise band at church and they allowed Paige to play mess around on the drum set. Enjoy the pictures as well as the video at the bottom!!
![]() |
| I love that her tongue is sticking out because that's exactly how I played when I was learning something new |

.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment