5.19.2012

Sesame Street Live!

Yep the title is correct...this Mama broke down and took Paige to Sesame Street Live.  Ok so it wasn't as expensive as I thought it was going to be and I will tell you it was worth every penny.  My best friend Graham and her daughter Laek went with us.  We started out the trip with a stop at the souvenir booth and each of the girls got to pick out a new friend.  Paige picked Zoe and Laek got Big Bird.  They were both so excited and wouldn't stop hugging them.  We then went to find our seats.  I must give myself a high five because we had some amazing seats.  We were in the front row of the actual seating (not on the floor) so the girls were able to stand up dance around and not be in anyones way.  You'll see from the pictures that they didn't sit down at all.  I don't think the smile left Paige's face the entire show (or mine for that matter, I loved seeing her that into something).  I had so much fun watching her dance to the music, clapping her hands and yelling up to all of the characters on stage.  She did get to shake hands with Zoe and Elmo as they made their way around.  But boy was she sad when Abby and Cookie Monster didn't come over and say Hi to her.  Graham and I were laughing but also felt so bad.  We then had a girls lunch and then everyone went home for naps.  I hope you enjoy the pictures, I couldn't get very good ones of the girls because they were so pumped they didn't want to stop to take any pictures.  Enjoy!!
Trying to get a picture before the show started

All of the gang

They are so into the show

This is how they stood for the entire thing once the music got going

No comments:

Post a Comment