Rob and I have been talking about working on Paige's sandbox since the day we closed on the house. When we moved in 2 amazing little girls (Yep we've met them they are still very good friends with our neighbors) moved out. These little girls were older and had outgrown their sandbox. So the sandbox was full of rocks and sand. This past weekend Rob added sides around the sandbox so that rocks don't get kicked in anymore. I scooped out all of the old sand and rocks into the wheel barrel. Then we put 5 new bags of sand into the box. As you can see we have one very happy little little girl. She has played in it almost every night and just tells us it's so soft!! She's also learning to play by herself. The other night Rob and I set on the deck and were able to have an adult conversation while she played in her sandbox. We think it's an amazing thing to have and a great addition to our yard for summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment