10.20.2013

Henry Post!

Realized I have some new pictures of Henry that I thought I would pass on.  We moved him to a big boy car seat which means he rides in carts like a big boy!!  That hat just kills me!


Grandma Chapman this next picture is for you!  It's Henry's first Michigan shirt!


It's that time again!  I'm officially making baby food again.  Gail made our first batch since we used squash from her garden.  Today I made carrots so that we can add some variety.  This is one thing I love doing for my kids.  I even got a fun new toy that I can put my homemade baby food into those fancy pouches you see everywhere.  Fun times!!


This little boy!  He's just amazing!!


We started baby food!  Here Henry is trying squash for the first time ever.  So funny the difference between him and Paige.  Paige gave us a look like WHAT WAS THAT!  Henry is like FINALLY something with flavor!


Big sister is doing great too!  I realize I don't have very many pictures of her lately.  She's a lot harder to pin down.  Hope everyone is well!

No comments:

Post a Comment