10.27.2013

Henry and That Head of Hair

5 times I have cut this kid's hair.  I would like to put on the record he's not even 5 months old, and I didn't start cutting it till he was almost a month old.  He's just got a lot of hair and it grows fast.  He gets that from both of his parents.  But I mean look at that face!  I'm so thankful that he can sit in his bumbo seat now.  It made it a lot easier to cut tonight and it went a lot faster.


Yes, I use clippers on his head.  I'm aware he's still very young, but it's the easiest way and I go very gently.  I cut it with scissors the first couple times, but it took forever and he doesn't sit still.  



This baby loves a good hair cut and a bath LOL.  He just entertains me!



No comments:

Post a Comment