So the sweetest man from Rick and Gail's church sent us four kids to the Iowa State game on Saturday with his season tickets! He asked the boys after Grace's funeral if we wanted to go. I was then informed Rick and Gail were babysitting all 4 kids and the parents were off to the game. It was so fun to spend some time with Ryan and Kristin with no kids. We were supposed to be in Chicago this weekend but obviously didn't make it. The four of us had a lot of fun tailgating.
Kristin and I doing what we do best!
Ryan and I had a debated on which chips were better with your AE dip.
Our self portrait of the four of us! This was before our rumchata shots!
We even ran into some great friends!
The game was terrible so Kristin and I started getting bored :)
This is how Kristin and I were using our phones since we had mittens on. Yes I'm aware I don't have them on in this picture, but trust me I had them on all game.
Just some sisters sharing a diet coke.
Thank you Rick and Gail for watching the kids. We had so much fun. We all learned we're not as young as we used to be. Ryan and I both fell asleep in the backseat of their van on the way home. But we had a great time. Then we all went home and watched the world series. What a crazy series this has been.
Henry says, "GO CARDS!" No we didn't buy him a hat, that is Rob's from when he was little, but it fits perfectly!









No comments:
Post a Comment