Oh our Paigey is 4! I walked into her room to get her this morning. I asked, "Is there a 4 year old in here?" She responded, "That would be me!" We are some of the luckiest parents in the world. I will save us all the sappy blog.
We started our day with Paigey opening presents on our bed like we always do. I love these pictures because I love her sleepy face. I'm sure sooner then later she will tell me no way to these pictures.
Doesn't every 4 year old girl want these toys?
We then went out to dinner at Paige's favorite place Panda Express for supper. We then got home to find birthday cards in the mail. So thank you Great Grandma Chapman, Dave, Great Grandma Betty, and Walt for helping her complete the set today! She now is the proud owner of all 4 ninja turtles!
It all ended with Daddy reading a princess story like always, except this time there was a pile of ninja turtles on the bed. She had a great day she told me. She was spoiled by everyone who loves her. Now my baby is 4 years old.
No comments:
Post a Comment