Well we went to the doctor today for this little man's 2 month well baby check. I shouldn't call him little!! He came weighing in at 15 lbs 15 oz and 25 inches!! He's grown 5 inches in 2 months! No wonder his clothes aren't fitting him! Our doctor said he's on the same growth chart basically as Paige. I know he's grown faster in heigh then Paige did. He got shots today which is always a sad time for me. Thank goodness Rob comes with me. He talks to them and holds onto them and then I get to calm them down after. The nurses are always thankful I bring Dad as most moms aren't strong enough to hold the kids down. I told them he comes because I'm scared of needles.
Henry is doing great things!! He's tracking everyone around the room. He smiles at everyone and is awake a ton during the day now. He's starting to watch toys which is great because we can keep him busy now without having to be in his face. Though I'm sure his sister would love to just be in his face most of the time. When the doctor picked him up today he was already trying to bear weight on his legs, and was reaching out for things at our appointment. Our doctor was like he looks like a 4 month old but is doing things sooner then most as well. So that made me happy! I can't believe at our next appointment we're already talking baby food!! I'm going to have to get all of my baby food making supplies ready! Our neighbor started giving me stuff from her garden knowing that I make baby food. So I got an entire gallon zip lock bag full last night! Going to get those ready to freeze. This little boy is going to be spoiled with amazing stuff from gardens.
Paigey is doing amazing!! I still can't believe how big she is. She has started picking up phrases and words I'm not so excited about and neither is her Dad. Usually he's the one who gets them yelled at him. I believe in one night Rob was told to mind his own business and called an idiot. Needless to say she was in a lot of trouble. Once I explained to her that idiot meant stupid then she started bawling, she knows that is not a nice thing to say. So we're working on that in our house. Note to anyone who comes to visit Paige is on constant repeat haha.
Rob is busy at work as usual and I'm getting more and more adjusted to being back. I get overwhelmed a little and I get overwhelmed when I come home trying to get everything prepped for the next day. But we'll settle into a routine. I have to tell myself it's only been 9 weeks and we'll get there.
Hope all is well with everyone!!

No comments:
Post a Comment