8.16.2013

Little Photo Update

Thought you guys would appreciate a small photo update from our house.

This is a 2 month difference of my kids.  As you can see we have growers in our house.  Man what a difference 2 months makes!!


Last night we tested something out.  We put Henry to bed not in his swaddle blanket!  I would say he did pretty well.  He made it to his usual time to eat in the middle of the night.  He had a bit of trouble getting to sleep after his middle of the night bottle and ended up being swaddled.  But I think we're moving in the right direction!  He's getting to be such a big boy!


My kids are both loving daycare right now.  Paige's room is the 3 year old preschool room.  What a difference.  She gets to go on field trips and is learning so many things.  Wednesday they went to a splash pad/sprinkler park and today they are at another park with sack lunches.  Next week she has a camping week.  She gets to bring her sleeping bag and everything.  She's so excited!!  Henry loves his teacher.  She is also who took care of Paigey when she was in that room.  Lynn is like a member of our family since we trust our babies to her.  Henry is all smiles to Lynn when I hand him off in the morning.  It makes drop off a lot easier for this mom when both of my kids are excited to be there!

I'm in the middle of de-cluttering my house.  We have so many totes of kids clothes I'm selling it to any friend or family member that wants it.  Hopefully then we don't have to have a garage sale.  I'm doing pretty good so far.  So if anyone is interested get a hold of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment