8.15.2013

My Baby is a Model!!

So most of you know I work for a design company and photography studio.  I coordinate the photography studio everyday.  But while I was on vacation I was asked to bring in Henry to model.  We were doing some shooting for a client that needed babies.  Unfortunately Henry wasn't chosen but it was so much fun having him photographed!!  I took a bunch of pictures of the process and I thought you guys would like to see them.  I mean I don't know how he wasn't chosen he's so cute in my eyes!!  The funny thing is they asked for him to be the newborn, now with his age he was a newborn when these were shot.  But due to his size and hair he looked NOTHING like a newborn.  There was another baby there who was 5 months and they looked the same.  I laughed really hard.








My co-worker who took the photos also takes pictures at a Des Moines area hospital of all the newborns.  So once we got Henry really asleep she had some fun.  Enjoy these pictures!!





This is my background on my computer at work...just loves those cheeks!!


No comments:

Post a Comment