8.25.2013

While Daddy's Away...

Well Daddy was off this weekend at another boys golf weekend (who agreed to all of these again :)) The kids and I went to my mom's new place for the weekend.  It was so much fun to spend the day with my mom.  Graham and her kids came over and played for a while too.  We had a great weekend!!  Daddy had fun in Omaha as well.

Paigey playing with Henry before daycare on Friday

I took this picture because Henry is so close to getting those rings on his own!  He did get one tonight, but daddy has the picture

Henry and I at the park

Paigey swinging with Grandma

I had no idea Paige knew how to go down a fireman pole

My smiley boy
 Well my mom's AC broke while we were there.  So my kids hung out in their underwear most of the day.


I took this picture because I thought it was so funny.  I put him in the pack n play the right way but when I got up to go the bathroom this is how I found him.


Just a little morning chatting at Grandma's


Once we were home and Daddy was home it was sprinkler time!!


We finished our night out with me cutting both of my kid's hair.  Henry has now had 3 or 4 haircuts in the almost 12 weeks he's been here!  So crazy!!  I hope everyone is having an amazing weekend!  Back to our crazy life at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment