11.07.2013

An Owl and A Monkey...Must Be Halloween

I just realized that I'm behind on my blogs.  Here are my cute little kids on Halloween.  We lucked out on the weather here as they were predicting a TON of rain, possible snow, etc.  But it ended up being in the 50s and so nice outside.  Sorry for all of the blurry photos Paige was so excited I could barely get her to slow down so I could take a picture.

She had so much fun this year.  I think it was the first year she actually got the concept.  She walked up to all of the doors with Daddy and said, "Trick or Treat!" I was proud of her.  Henry road in his stroller loving every minute of it.  He got a lot of awww look at that baby while we were walking.  Some people mistook his size to mean he was old enough for snacks and then looked at me like I was crazy when I said he couldn't eat them yet.  I guess that's what happens when you have a 5 month old as big as a 1 year old.

Here is our little owl and our monkey!





I took this picture the next day when we were getting ready to leave the house.  Rob had a lap full of kids but they were all so cute.  Look how good Henry is sitting up!!


No comments:

Post a Comment