What does the Friday after Thanksgiving bring? Decorating for Christmas of course!! I don't do much Black Friday shopping, in fact I pretty much hate it LOL. My mom and I did venture out to a couple places once the crowds were gone. Then it was time to decorate for Christmas. Paige was so into it this year. She had a lot of one liners I wish I could remember all of them. But they are entertaining.
Here is Rob and his nutcrackers we put up every year.
Well here is a picture of Paige decorating the tree. I forgot to get a picture off of Rob's phone of her and I under the tree putting the tree skirt on. She kept saying, "I hate this part!" I laughed since she's never helped me with it ever.
Of course here is Henry helping out
Paigey and I were discussing where to put the ornaments.
This year we decided to put the little tree from my old college apartment downstairs. Paige was excited to have her own little tree.
This little boy is getting so good with pictures. I just said Hey Henry! and I get this.
Henry cracks me up in the johnny jump up, Rob squated to put the lights on and he just kept running into him and head butting him.
Grandma and Paige getting the ornaments ready!
All of our stockings! So crazy to have 4 of them hanging this year. So awesome to have our complete family. It was so great to decorate with both my kids and for my Mom to be here to see where we put things and to be involved in it with Paigey.












No comments:
Post a Comment