11.07.2013

Finally Home For A Weekend

Well the Hartz's were finally home for an entire weekend!!  I honestly can't remember the last time we were home from Friday to Sunday.  It was so much fun!!  We got a lot of much needed things done. 

Friday nights have become our family movie night.  We watch whatever Paige wants to watch and we eat Little Cesar's Hot n' Ready pizzas.  It's so much fun and Paige is so excited every Friday when I pick her up.  She'll say, "IT'S FAMILY MOVIE NIGHT!" 

Paige wanted to hold Henry.  I don't think she was ready for how big that little boy is.


We officially got out the Johnny Jumper.  Henry LOVES this thing.  He sits in it forever just watching whatever is going on in the basement.  It's nice for him to have a place when we're all doing stuff down there.



I love this picture of my sweet girl.  3 has been a rough age for us, but also one of the most fun ages.  She is learning so much in preschool and to watch her new found likes and her personality adjust more is amazing!!


This is my favorite thing that happened this weekend.  Paige told us she was going downstairs to play.  This is a rare thing so Rob and I were like OK!  Rob went to check on her and she was at my craft table making cards.  Rob asked me if I thought we should move her desk from her room to the basement.  I went downstairs and asked her if this would be something that she would want.  She told me no and that she wanted my desk in her room.  I told her nice try!  So she said yes she would like to have her desk by mine.  I explained that this meant her play kitchen and everything that goes with it would then have to be put away.  She told me, "That's ok Mom, that's a little kid toy and I'm a big kid.  We can get it back out when Henry wants to play with it".  I sat there with tears in my eyes wondering where my little girl went.  So you can see by the picture we can now craft together and I LOVE IT!!  Rob told me he can see Paige and I spending a lot of time together down there.


I can't get over this face!  He's getting so much bigger.  He's officially just rolling all the time.  He is very talkative and has found his screaming voice.  He loves his Paige more than anything.  It's nice though that he's at the age he can play.  We are very close to sitting.  We just keep working on it.  I feel like I"m going to have a crawler before I realize it and a walker earlier then we are prepared for.


Here is Paige and I just having fun with my phone.  We were showing our mean faces.



We hope everyone is doing well.  We are getting ready for a lot of things around the house.  I turn 30 in about 9 days!!  Rob and my best friend Graham are hosting an amazing get together with our friends, I'm so excited!  Then we are hosting my mom's side of the family for Thanksgiving at our house again.  Then we'll be off and running for Christmas!  I can't believe this time of the year is here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment