11.29.2013

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

Well Rob and I hosted my mom's side of the family again this year.  This year though there was not 24 people, so that was good.  We had a great lunch and spent a lot of time together.

I of course did a lot of pie baking.


This is Robby and I before the day even started.


So a great part of our Thanksgiving was my cousin Kate and her family came.  We got to meet Dutch!  Please keep in mind when you see this picture they are 16 days apart in age.  HA!  Henry is just a little big LOL!


After Thanksgiving at our house it was off to my Dad's for dinner.  Paige gave me a thumbs up on our way to Newton.


Henry kept yelling from his carseat so I turned around to get his paci and this is what I found.  I mean seriously he's the cutest.


Ok this next series of pictures takes a bit of explaining.  My Dad's best friends always comes home to Thanksgiving.  Mikey and I always do lunch and some shopping on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving.  Well he informed me he bought a fur coat.  So of course the whole family got in on trying this bad boy on at dinner on Thursday.

My nephew Derek




We hope all of you had an amazing Thanksgiving.  As you can see ours was busy as usual but we had an amazing time.  Paige and Henry did so great!  Henry survived his first Thanksgiving and now we're onto Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment