Well in my last blog about Henry I was so excited to start table food. HA! This little boy is stubborn compared to Paige and I thought Paige was hard headed. We let him try so many different things when switching him over. He only wanted to eat things in the cracker or cereal family. That's all well and good except that he can't live off of crackers and cereal. What Rob and I have learned about Henry is he is only stubborn for a week. He puts up a really hard fight and then gives in. Daycare has been GREAT with helping us with this transition. Lynn (Henry's teacher) is great!! She has been putting his highchair by all the other kids who eat real food. He now is eating because of that. We followed suit and have placed his high chair next to Paige at our table. He's doing great now. He still gets frustrated I'm pretty sure because he isn't getting full as fast as he wants. But we have cut off the baby food teaching him that this is his option. He's doing much better. we're finding things he likes and for sure things he doesn't. So crazy to think my last kid is done with baby food. NUTS!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment