Well today we celebrated Paigey turning 4. We had our family up and had so much fun!!
So let's start the crazy amount of pictures I took today. This is Paige's awesome cake! So like last year my food stylist friend from work Mandy made Paigey's cake. I let my 3 year old on Pinterest to look at cakes. She picked this one! Mandy is an amazing job of creating this cake!!
These are my munchkins cuddling this morning before the whole thing got started!
I love these pictures! I love almost all of my nieces and nephews all at one table! We were missing Ty and Sophie, but these are all 8 Wallace grandkids.
Paigey was one spoiled little girl today. She got so many presents and was so excited! It was so funny because my nephew Colin just kept standing right in front of me when I was trying to take pictures.
Thank you Papa Gary and Grandma Pat for the baseball tee. She already tested it out this afternoon.
Mandy I hope you see the sheer joy and excitement on this little girls face. You made her day. My nieces were also all very excited about the cake and wanted to figure out how you got that Ana doll in there.
So after naps for everyone except Dad, we decided that Paigey could open one of our presents (the rest we're saving for her actual birthday on Monday). She picked a good one!
I will tell you this little man melts my heart today. Him and I both have colds and it's like he empathizes with me. This morning I coughed and he instantly turned and hugged me. But these smiles today have made me go back to using my real camera and not just my phone.
We then decided to go outside! It was finally a nice day. It was also the first time Henry sat in a swing. He loved it!!
| Oh the look of excitement on her face is the best |
It was a great day today! I love celebrating with our family!!


No comments:
Post a Comment