I'm telling you, I LOVE Paige's daycare teachers right now. This has been one of Paige's favorite years ever. Normally by this time she is ready to move onto the next room, she doesn't want to go to school. Denise and Lisa have made school so exciting for her. They do some of the funnest stuff this year. This week alone they have gone on a field trip to the science center, which Paige can't stop talking about, and then today they did science projects. Her teacher set up a Facebook group where she posts pictures doing all of their fun stuff. It's such a highlight to see pictures of my girl during the day knowing she's having so much fun. When you scroll down you'll see her doing her experiment. Denise told me that she had so much fun. We will be very sad at the end of May when Paige has to switch rooms. I know we'll all miss Denise, Lisa, Renee, and Ally.


No comments:
Post a Comment