6.22.2014

Family Pictures

Well we finally are updating our family pictures.  The last professional family picture we have Rob was holding a 1 week old Henry.  Oh how our life has changed.  My friend Megan who I work with took these again.  We went to downtown Des Moines and took pictures by the library.  It was an adventure for sure.  After we all parked our cars and got out the started blocking off roads.  There was a heart walk downtown that walked right by us.  So we played around a little longer then usual for pictures.  There are also these awesome water features downtown that at the end of pictures we let the kids just run crazy in them.  Megan got some amazing pictures of that as well.  Enjoy our little family!



I love Henry's face on this one... 


My Paigey and I

My sweet boy

I love my family

This is at the very end...The girl on the right is Megan's daughter Tenley.  She just finished Kindergarten, Paige and her have a blast together.

No comments:

Post a Comment