6.11.2014

Henry's 1 Year Appt


Well last week we went to the doctor for Henry's 12 month appt.  This appointment was very entertaining.  Henry was just talking to everyone and chatted our doctor's ear off.  Dr Brink was just laughing so hard.  He even smiled at the shot nurse after she gave him 3 shots.  We found out how big he is.  He came in at 31 1/2 inches.  That means he basically grew an inch a month for the first year of his life.  He's so tall!!  Then he came in at 27 lbs 2 oz!!  I knew he would weigh that much, how ever how tall he is kind of shocked me!  He's such a big boy!!  

I'm sure you are looking at the below picture and thinking are they potty training him?  HA!  No way!  Henry pooped in the bath last night and this is how I found them after I heard Rob talking to Henry.  I went in the bathroom and busted out laughing!  Oh the things you have to do!


On a side note...Paige has her last two days of swim lessons tonight and tomorrow.  Tomorrow she then starts tumbling every Thursday for 7 weeks!  This was my view of her class last night while I was sitting on a chair enjoying the nice weather!


No comments:

Post a Comment