6.04.2014

My Henry is ONE!!!

Oh geez where has a year gone!! A year ago I would have been in recovery in my room with my family.  My little man would have joined our family about an hour ago.  SO CRAZY!!  Now he's not so little and entertaining us everyday.  He's becoming very independent and has NO problem letting people know if they are in his way or bugging him.  His sister has learned that when he screams to just get out of the way.  I'm going to try and not make this super sappy.  We are just so blessed to have this dude in our life.




He woke up this morning at 5:45, apparently he wanted to let us all know it was his birthday.  I went in there and he was so excited to see me.  He gave me a big giant hug.  His sister then heard him in our room talking to me so she got up.  She told me she was afraid she was going to miss him opening his presents.  So we brought all of Henry's presents into Rob and I's room.  It's our family tradition to let the kids open presents on our bed.  Henry loved all of his presents.  He especially loved the big dump truck.  I can't wait to get to play with him some more tonight.  His doctor appt is tomorrow so we'll find out his official stats.  Also his party is Saturday so I'm sure I'll have a TON of pictures from that!  Thanks to those of you who have texted me this morning!  I will let him know though I'm sure he'll look at me like I'm crazy!!












No comments:

Post a Comment