1.01.2013

17 Week Baby Update

First off there is no new belly picture.  I forgot to take one, plus I don't think it's really changed all that much. I will tell you I was worried it was bigger then it is supposed to be, but I've been told I'm fine.  We had a doctors appointment yesterday.  It was a quick and easy appointment.  The baby still sounds great!  Heartbeat is still in the 160s.  We asked if we could get our c-section on the calendar as I'm hoping to be one of the first ones of the day.  My doctor who I want to perform it was not in the office as she was on call.  So her nurse is supposed to call me early next week to get that scheduled.  I'm so excited!!!  The doctor we saw said that everything looks and sounds great!  Our next appointment is January 29th and we get to find out what we're having!!!  I'm so antsy to find out.  I'm ready to start unpacking those cute little clothes into the closet.  Boy or girl I'm lucky to have totes full of clothes in my basement ready to go (Thank you Heather for all of Colin's)  Rob and I are ready to start the process of the room.  We need to work on the guest room downstairs first.  So we have picked paint colors and are hoping to get things moving soon.

We hope everyone had a great new year.  We stayed home as Rob is recovering from a nasty nasty cold and Paige has now caught it.  So they are both coughing and blowing noses non stop.  I'm one tired Mama from taking care of everyone.  Sadly I'm happy the holidays are over.  It was so nice to see family and to celebrate but I'm ready to get back to our normal life and of course start prepping for this baby!  We're officially in 2013 which means we are in the year we're going to become parents again!!

Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment