So every week I get an email of some kind that tells me how many weeks along I am in the pregnancy and some fun facts about the baby. So I woke up this morning to an email that said 20 weeks HALF WAY THERE! I had to read it about 3 times to actually process that I am seriously half way through this journey. June will be here before we know it! I mean January is almost over for pete's sake. I find myself checking how much weight I've gained or looking at the size of my belly thinking I'm huge this is not good I'm not that far along. But then I have to stop and remind myself yes you are Nikki. I have a very active little baby in this belly of mine. I have told my mom and Rob that I think its a big baby because this kid doesn't just kick, it punches the crap out of me already. But it's a nice reminder everyday that he/she is in there and they are doing well. We'll keep you all up to date on our next appointment and big ultrasound. I'm counting the days!
Here is Paigey watching a movie the other night while Rob and I were trying to get a queen box spring to make a 90 degree turn. But that's for a different blog. Hope you all have a great weekend! I have my sewing lessons...I'll try to remember to take a pictures.


I think you look amazing, and tiny!!!
ReplyDelete