Christmas Eve we spent the afternoon/evening with Rob's parents. Unfortunetly Rob's brother's family couldn't make it. Sophie (our niece) got a really nasty flu. But I cooked dinner for Rob's grandpa and parents since Gail is still recovering from surgery. I had so much fun cooking for everyone. I love doing that!! When Paige got up from her nap she spotted her stocking and wanted to open up what Santa brought her.
| Checking to make sure it's ok to open it |
| Her new favorite Freezer |
Then while Mommy was cooking supper Paigey curled up on the couch to watch a movie with Papa.
After dinner we decided to let Paige open a couple of presents but not all of them since Ryan and Kristin were missing.
When we got home it was time to set out everything to get ready for Santa. Paige chose two cookies and she wanted to set out orange juice instead of milk. We went outside and sprinkled her reindeer food (mom forgot pictures)
No comments:
Post a Comment