1.06.2013

18 week belly picture

Here are some belly updates! The picture of me side by side is 15 weeks and 18 weeks. Starting to pop out. I went to the chiropractor yesterday and she helped me so much. She specializes in prenatal chiropractic care and is also a dula who helps women through natural childbirth. She gave me an idea of an over the counter vitamin that might help with my insomnia. I told her at this point I'll try anything! I hope everyone is having a great weekend. We realized we have no plans every weekend in January. So we are going to get startes on our guestroom in the basement, then its onto the baby's room!!

Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. did you carry like this with Paige? just from this picture you look low..which could be a boy..at least that's how mine were lol. hope you get some sleep soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to look at my picture of Paige. I feel about the same....I carried Paige so high

      Delete