1.08.2013

Where did my baby go?


Can we all take a minute and look at this little girl.  Where the heck did my chubby little girl go?  I got her dressed this morning and when I asked her what she wanted in her hair her response, "pigtails, they are Daddy's favorite" (Rob thought you would like that).  So I got her ready and didn't even look at her.   I ran into the kitchen to make sure everything we needed was all packed up and ready to go.  I told her to turn off the tv and come get her coat in.  Well this little girl walked into the kitchen and I was like HOLY COW!  When did a get a little girl and not a baby!! I of course did what every mom would do I pulled out my phone and took a picture of her :)  

Paige is changing so much everyday.  The things that come out of her mouth crack me up.  She is so excited for her new baby.  Everything she talks about is about her new baby, we'll see how long that lasts once the baby gets here.  I can't believe she's almost 3, where did the time go?!

On a side note we have started projects around our house for the baby.  We have also started this...


a diaper stock pile.  When I'm at Target I just grab a pack or two and start stacking them in the baby's closet.  Upcoming blog posts will soon be before and after pictures of our projects we are working on.  I'm so excited!!  We are starting this weekend (don't worry Kristin I will make sure to take before pictures!).  Graham has inspired me to be thrifty and make things pretty with things I already have.  If you don't follow her blog you should because it's entertaining, go here (your welcome Graham maybe you'll have more followers now).

Love you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment