Baby Hartz is a healthy little 1 lb baby!! I'm just kidding I know you are all dying to know our news. We are excited to announce that big sister Paige was absolutely correct and she will be getting a little BROTHER!!!
We had the same ultrasound tech that we had with Paige. She remembered everything about us. She remembered we were selling our house in Cedar Rapids, that we were moving in with my mom. It was NUTS! Rob and I couldn't believe it. So she asked us before she started if we wanted to know the sex and we said YEP! She had the ultrasound thing on my belly for not even a minute and she's like it's a boy. Rob and I were both like already? You found out already? Paige was stubborn (shocking I know) and it took 30 mins to find out. I asked her again at the end of the ultrasound how sure she was that it was a boy, she laughed at me and said "did you not see the evidence?" I have a picture of it now haha.
We are both so excited. Rob and I had been leaning boy this last week. To say Rob is excited is an understatement. He instantly looked at me and said, "I've got some shopping to do". So I believe there will be some ISU and STL Cardinals stuff arriving in the mail. Big sister is so excited. She's been running around with the ultrasound pictures saying, "Look my baby brother!". As far as the baby goes though our doctor said everything looks great. He's measuring right on time and his heart and everything else looks great! We got to see all four chambers of his heart, his spine and everything! Enjoy the pictures!!
![]() |
| Here is his face! We compared this to Paige's 3D and they look a lot alike. They have the same nose, cheeks and lips. So funny!! |


I can't wait to meet the little guy!
ReplyDeleteLOVE YOU GUYS!
Auntie K
Yeah, congrats Nik!! Very exciting :-)
ReplyDelete